Friday, June 7, 2013

Assignment #20- Free Choice

          Im going to write about my favorite music. There is two kinds of music that I really enjoy listening to. Theres alternative rock and reggae. There one specific band that I really like right now. They're called The Dirty Heads. They're a reggae band. When I first heard them I was really into sublime.One time I hung out with my older cousin (who is more of a brother to me) and his girlfriend. They noticed that I was listening to sublime and they were surprised I was into their kind of music. That day they played The Dirty Heads while they were driving. The first song was "Dance all Night".  When I heard it I immediately liked it. More and more of their music came up and I knew that their music was going to be my absolute favorite.
          One of my favorite songs right now is one called "Chelsea". This song hasn't been performed by them at any of the concerts. At first me and my cousin questioned, why would they write such a good song and not share it live with the rest of the world. We both came to notice that , that song is a personal song. I would like to find out why the song was made and who it is about. This song is very beautiful.
           Many of the songs have a lot of meaning to me and my cousin. Others are just nice to listen too. They're music is so chill. I can relax when I listen to them. I think the dirty heads are very good band and they're awesome. They have a cool website where it has more of their information.




No comments:

Post a Comment