Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#22 smoking

there are ten reasons to why people start smoking ciggerates. these are the reasons,
10. peer pressure: if the friends are doing why not you
9. social rewards: it makes them different from others and "cool"
8. risk-taking behavior: most people are restricted from smoking and risk taking is exhilarating
7. parental influence: most teens and children are more likely to smoke if their parents do so
6. misinformation: some people are missed informed of what tabaco can do to someone
5. predisposition: some say that the cause to smoking may be passed on genetically
4. advertising: research has suggested that advertisments can cause people to start smoking
3. self-medication: some people smoke making themselves bellieve it calms tension in thier muscles
2. media influences: the media also incurages people to start smoking just like fashion people follow whats "trendy"
1. to some people it releases stress
I personally dont think smoking cigarettes is a good thing but I don't judge people for doing so. If a person chooses to do so then thats on them. One thing though is that I think people who do smoke should have courtesy for people who don't, especially kids. I do think it's a bad habit to have, how ever as long as im not around it I don't mind it. I have never smoked a cigarette nor do I ever intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment