Monday, June 3, 2013

assignment 13-my favorite

There is varies types of music that I enjoy listening to but there is one band that I just love. The Dirty Heads. This band is a reggae band, they have such nice songs and they are great singers. The singers are Duddy B and Dirty Jay, the rest of the band is  Jon , Matt, and David. They are the ones on the instruments.
I heard them through my cousin eddie. I started listening to sublime and when I told him he told me that I would love the dirty heads. He was right. To me their music is awesome. Almost all of their songs are my favorite but if I had to choose one it would be "Chelsea". The song Chelsea is a beautiful song and I believe it has a personal meaning to the band. They have never sang it at any concerts but I think they should. That song is so beautiful and it would be awesome to hear them sing it live.
They are on tour and will soon be coming to costa mesa. They will be performing near the OC fair in july.
This band is my favorite because the music they play is the kind of music I enjoy to listen to and I can relate to most of the songs they sing. The songs really get to me unlike any other and so thats why I really like them. They are a very good band and they are good singers. I think their music is great and very nice.They also have their own website where they have their bio tours and other things of their band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment